Hip Hip Hooray its almost Check in day!
I bet you are all getting so excited to be starting school again! I am excited for you all to show up! Just a few reminders,
Check ins do not begin until 8:00 am on the 2nd of January. They end at 5:00 pm. If you stand in need of assistance after those hours let us know and we are happy to.
Don't forget 7:00 pm on the 2nd is Opening Night Hot Cocoa and Wassail Social! Mandatory for all new to Barnes Hall wether you are a freshman or just new to Barnes or have not met me yet!
See you soon!
I bet you are all getting so excited to be starting school again! I am excited for you all to show up! Just a few reminders,
Check ins do not begin until 8:00 am on the 2nd of January. They end at 5:00 pm. If you stand in need of assistance after those hours let us know and we are happy to.
Don't forget 7:00 pm on the 2nd is Opening Night Hot Cocoa and Wassail Social! Mandatory for all new to Barnes Hall wether you are a freshman or just new to Barnes or have not met me yet!
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment